Sunday, September 30, 2007

Frustrated . Disgruntled . . . Obedience

I am so frustrated right now. I should be going to bed, but I just can't. I could almost cry; I'm that upset.
It's kinda silly and maybe I'll see that come this May when nursing school is finally over. But for now I feel like I've been unfairly treated though that feels like an understatement.
I had to registered for spring semester classes this evening at 6:00. I do it online and I've never had problems before. The server's been a little slow, but I was always able to register and get what I want. Not tonight, however. I got on at six and began registering for my friend since she couldn't do it. I was half-way done when I got knocked off. And nothing was saved. So I began using both computers, one to register my friend, one to register me. I got knocked off again and again. By now I've been at this for 20 minutes because it takes minutes for each page to load and I have good high-speed internet. I finally gave up at 6:30 having still not registered either myself or my friend for any of the classes we needed. If I didn't have to pick my sister up from a friend's house and head down to church, I think I would have cried.
I did get registered then. A friend did it for me, but I'm going to have to drive an extra half hour and do evenings for a third the semester.
And it's just not fair! It's the school's fault. They should have had a bigger server. They should have known. I'm going to call and talk with the registrar tomorrow; speak my complaint. I don't think it will help me at all, but maybe at least they will change something.
I know I am making this bigger than it is. But I'm disgruntled and feel I have a right to be.

With that I shall leave all this down here on "paper" and head to bed. I'll let it go (I say that out of obedience, because I'd really rather let this fester for a few more hours inside me, but I know it's not the Godly thing to do. I hear you, Daddy, I hear you and I change my attitude)

Goodnight.

No comments: