Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stars & Hearts

I saw these cute stars on pinterest a little before Christmas and I thought these would be just lovely as Christmas ornaments. And I thought "I can make those myself." So I did, but they weren't done by Christmas time. No, I just finished them last weekend, but I'm just tickled with how they turned out and can't wait to use them next year!


I then found hearts done in a similar manner and decided to make some of these as well. I now have a few of these decorating my living room just in time for Valentines' Day, the first Valentines' Day I've really ever celebrated. I can't wait!




The orange and cream one is my personal favorite. I just LOVE this fabric. Now what to make next?
... I think it shall be a knitting project next or maybe I will finally make a decoration with toilet paper tubes since I have saved an overflow of them. I'll be taking inspiration from this, this, and this. All found on pinterest.  Yes, I am addicted, just ask my hubby.   :)

No comments: