Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Herb Garden



I know I've used this mostly to write the things I think about, normally deep things or something God's been showing me or stirring in me. Anyhow, though, I don't know if anyone really follows this, I'm going to begin to use it in other ways also. To share what I've been doing, anecdotes, recent projects, etc.

And here is the first: the beginning of my herb project. This was an idea birthed in the cold of winter, when the thought of summer sun was very appealing. I think it could end up being more work than I expected. And I'm still only hopeful that my little plants will survive. I don't have much faith in my gardening skills at the moment, but we shall see.




Tiny Bee Balm plants just transplanted yesterday. I hope they grow. Interesting fact: Bee Balm tea is what New Englander's drank instead of the taxed tea from England.



Dill, Cilantro, Basil, Parsley, Thyme, and some others I can't remember at the moment.



So this is my garden so far. The beautiful purple flocks are the backdrop for now, though I hope by midsummer to have some flowering lavender beside them.

No comments: